CONDITIONS OF SALE
Unavailability of products
Lack of conformity
The website owner
Your online purchases are safe. Credit cards is the most popular and safe for the purchase of goods and / or services from shops on the Internet, but it is still important to be familiar with the rules that govern the use and how you offers this service. The payment can 'be made also by bank transfer. Credit card You can pay with PayPal, the secure payment system, free and easy to use and privacy included. This system guarantees maximum security in transactions.
The holder of the credit card is highly protected, because it provides only your email address and credit card information (number and expiration date) remain secure
All prices are valid for the European Union and include VAT
If paying by bank, we will ship the goods to the crediting of the payment or copy of the payment receipt, sent by fax or e-mail.
Customers who wish to invoice, must register by including the VAT number in the space provided in the registration form and enter the request when ordering, in the space reserved for comments during the ordering process.
Unavailability of the Products
If the products ordered be temporarily unavailable, we will promptly inform the customer and agree on the mode of delivery.
The progress of the Order makes available to registered customers who have completed the order process on the Internet an online tool for viewing the current status of orders sent (click Login and then on Your Account)
Cancellation of Orders
Customers who wish to cancel an order may do so by calling the number or writing to recess
As required by Legislative Decree n. 206 of 06/09/2005, the customer is given the right to withdraw from the contract.
The right of withdrawal, which provides the opportunity for the consumer to return the product purchased and get reimbursed, is expected only in favor of individuals who, in the conclusion of the contract, acted for purposes unrelated to business or professional activity. The right of withdrawal must be exercised within 10 working days from receipt of goods. The right of withdrawal does not apply to the supply of goods made to specifications or clearly personalized or which, by their nature, can not be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
The only cost to the customer requirements in the event of withdrawal is the resending of the product.
The withdrawal is not validly exercised, and not dá therefore entitled to a refund of the price if the product is not returned substantially intact, such as in cases of:
- Absence of the original (we recommend that you keep the original product packaging at least until the end of the period for the exercise of withdrawal, 10 days);
- Absence of product components (accessories, cables, and how much in support of the provision);
- Damage to the product for reasons other than transportation;
- Condition of the product is not normal.
The withdrawal right can be exercised only with respect to the product purchased in its entirety; it can be exercised only on the withdrawal of the product purchased (eg .: accessories attachments etc ...).
Here are 5 steps to exercise the right of withdrawal:
1. Within 10 working days of receiving the goods the customer must send by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt, a letter indicating the will to terminate the contract. The letter of withdrawal, within the same period of ten working days from receipt of goods, parties can be anticipated by fax to ">, or by e-mail to
2. Happened the receipt by the registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt containing the declaration of withdrawal, Customer Service will inform the customer, by e-mail, the address to which to ship the goods to be returned and the number of authorization to return to indicate the model of delivery with the product.
3The customer must prepare the product, carefully packed full of all the accessories and in origin content.
4. The shipping costs for returning the goods are borne by the customer. Should insure the shipment against theft, loss or damage in transit. If the product is not insured, charged to the customer, in case of damage or loss during transport, reserves the right to charge any damages.
5. Shipping by the customer must be made by courier within ten working days of the notification to the customer, by e-mail, the address to which to ship the goods and the number of return authorization.
Upon receipt of the goods, will verify its integrity and to reimburse the customer the amount of the goods purchased, excluding costs for forwarding.
Refund will be made by bank transfer to the account specified by the customer in the form of withdrawal within thirty days of receipt by the letter of withdrawal, if the goods have been shipped by the customer within ten working days of the communication to the Customer, via e-mail, the address to which to ship and the number of return authorization and if the goods are received at the address indicated by integrating.
If the goods are damaged during transport, will give notice to the customer (within five working days of receipt of the product in their stores), to allow the customer to file a timely complaint against the courier of his choice and to obtain reimbursement the value of the product (if insured by the Customer).
Defects of Conformity
is liable to the customer consumer (a person who, in the conclusion of the contract, acted for purposes unrelated to business or professional activity) for any lack of conformity which exists at the time of delivery of the goods (Articles 128-135 of the D Lgs. n. 206 of 06/09/2005).
The legal guarantee in favor of the consumer covers defects of conformity existing at the time of delivery of the goods, which appear within two years after delivery of the asset. The lack of conformity must be notified, under penalty of forfeiture, within two months from the date on which the consumer has discovered the defect. The action against the seller shall be extinguished in any case within twenty-six months from delivery. The guarantee does not apply, for example, in the case of negligence and carelessness in the use and maintenance of the product, the product link with electrical systems or any other non-compliant.
In case of lack of conformity, the consumer has the right to restore, without charge, the conformity of the goods by repair or replacement, or at a suitable price reduction or termination of the contract, in accordance with the provisions of art. 130 of Legislative Decree no. N. 206/2005.
Here are the three steps to the fault of conformity:
1. Within two months of the discovery of the defect, and in any case within a maximum of twenty-six months from the receipt of the goods, the customer must send a letter indicating in a complete and exhaustive the defect, with which requires the elimination of the lack of conformity to street e-mail to.
2. Upon receipt of the notice, the Customer Service will contact the client to communicate the mode and the return number to be indicated on the shipping papers to be sent with the product.
3. The customer must prepare the product carefully packed and full of everything in origin content, then send it to. After checking the product made by the customer, will replace or repair and will proceed to the shipment of the product, except as provided for by art. 130 of Legislative Decree no. N. 206/2005.
tries to do all the above procedure in less time as possible trying to cause the least inconvenience to the customer.
In order, the collaboration of leading society of transport that provide care, efficiency and speed of shipments.
For any report, complaint or request for information and 'can contact directly the address: quoting the order number assigned to the end of the order, and stated in the order confirmation sent automatically via E-Mail.